It's time for another post by BlurSotong!
Okay, not gonna post any theories today, just gonna post about words that BrMelon and I commonly use.
I'll go in alphabetical order, plus, I'll include examples( These are real life examples hor).
(Key: Br stands for BrMelon, while BS stands for myself. Will use x and y too. )

A
All your Fault.
Used to blame someone(obviously)

BS: Could'ya lend me your correction tape? Mine ran out.
Br: I don't even have one-.-
BS: Fish you larh, now I must cancel out. All your fault lor.
Br: Fish you larh, you run out of correction tape, now how am I supposed to use yours? It's All your fault larh, not mine.

B

Bulls**t (often used with Retarded.)
Below is also one of our commonly used sentences.


X: Y, your way of thinking is erm, how should I say it...Retarded.
Y: WHAT?! How dare you...
X: I used the word Retarded because I didn't want to say Bulls**t.
Y: *Speechless*


C
Chio
Pretty in hokkien, in case some don't know.

At a bus stop crowded with people, Joshua sees someone standing(looking at back view) ...
Joshua: Woah! That girl's so
chio!
BS: Which one?
Joshua: There! The short haired girl at the back.
BS: You sure not? Doesn't look
chio
to me leh.
Joshua: I'll bet you that she's very
chio.
BS: Hmmm, there's something strange about this person...
Joshua: Oh? Do you know her? Introduce to me leh xD
BS: OMG! That's...That's....
Joshua: That's?
BS: That's a gay!! HAHAHAHA! I can't believe you think gays are
chio!*Dying of laughter*
Joshua:Harh?! My taste can't be that bad ma...*Faints*
ROFLMAO!


D
Damn/Darn
Used as a replacement for Fish, but Fish is still used more often.


E
Eww
Used when being random.

After seeing a disturbing nature scene,(disgusting type, don't be dirty)
Br: Eww!...
Bs:*thinking*Wah, I didn't know you're such a wimp.
Br:...so cool!
Bs:-.-


F
Fish
Used as a replacement for the F-word, as we are good people.
Darn/Damn can also be a replacement for this, but we prefer Fish more.


G
Great/Good!
Used to show sarcasm in situations where something goes wrong.

At Jeremiah's house...
Ming Shun and Joshua Ng accidentally spill a can of coke in Jere's room while he was having piano lessons.
BS: Great Job! Jere's gonna smash ya when he comes back.
MS: Quick! Get the tissue paper!



Here ends part one. Needa go for tution. Will post part 2 sometime later.
Bye~
-BlurSotong(:

Random-ed at 18:18 Monday, 22 June 2009